BSPR meeting 2018
Registration for BSPR 2018
- Student BSPR member £80
- Student non-member £140
- Non-Student (Other) BSPR member £180
- Non-Student, Non-Member £240
- Wine Reception at Cartwright Hall (optional) £10
- Conference Dinner at Midland Hotel (optional) £40
Please note for registration: You can only add one item to your basket at a time. Therefore, to add the Wine Reception and Conference Dinner to the shopping basket use the following instruction:
- Select the item, and click on add to basket.
- Complete the questionnaire and then click next.
- Click on Continue shopping, this will return you to the home page.
- Type in BSPR in the search field, click on the link that pops up and it will return you to the BSPR store.
- You will now be able to add another item to your basket.
Wine Reception at Cartwright Hall Art Gallery. Cartwright Hall Art Gallery is located in Lister Park, which was voted Britain’s Best Park in 2006. Cartwright Hall hosts an exhibition of art work and prints from local artists, including a gallery dedicated to Bradford-born, internationally renowned David Hockney. The charge of £10 covers transport to and from Cartwright Hall, back to the University, access to the Art Gallery, snacks and drinks.
Conference Dinner at The Midland Hotel. The Midland Hotel is one of the oldest hotels in Bradford, with elegant ballrooms suitable for hosting our Conference Dinner. The charge of £40 will cover a 3 course meal and wine. This is a fantastic opportunity to network in an informal environment and to participate in the not-to-be-missed, world famous Professor Lilley trivial pursuit quiz. The Midland Hotel is also one of the main hotels for accommodation for the BSPR 2018 meeting offering a discounted price of £65, including B&B, single occupancy (see Accommodation).
Please click here.
The BSPR Annual Scientific meeting would not be a success without the dedicated support of our sponsors and exhibitors, who play an essential role in dissemination of state-of-the-art proteomics research.